|Home||» Products||» Laboratory Goods||» Bench-Top Autoclave|
1. Lid Automatically locked by a circumferential ring system.
2. Special lip seal made of heat resistant silicone.
3. LID OPEN at the punch of button.
4. Temperature depended door.
5. Stainless steel made lid and other parts of the pressure vessel and housing.
6. Modern design face-plate, (containing the control panel, display) Control technology, should be made of heat resistant and insulate plastic material.
- incorporate steam generator in the sterilizer housing
1. No heating elements and no reservoir for dirty water in the chamber.
2. With stand by pre heating option, only 10 mint. heating time to 121 degree Celsius with an empty chamber.
3. Accuracy better than +-0.5 degree Celsius with empty chamber.
1. The pressure vessel made of corrosion resistant electro-polished stainless steel 1.4571 (V4A) AISI 316 Ti.
2. Frame work and housing made of stainless steel.
3. PT 100-regulated cooling system.
Pressure is controlled via an electronic pressure transducer.
With a Flexible Temperature sensor Microprocessor.
Temperatures up to 140 degree Celsius and 4 bar of pressures
Chamber Dimensions (MM) - 344 x 500 (diameter x depth)
External Dimensions (MM) - 618 x 550 x 740 (W x H x D)
Weight - 231/105 (ibs/kg)
Chamber Volume - 45 L