The meter in a widely used in a environmental and ecological studies for monitoring the purity and concentration of liquids.
* Multipoint push - button calibrations allows user to use customized calibration solutions.
* Auto-ranging for conductivity measurement.
* Automatic Temperature compensation (ATC) ensures highly accurate measurements over the entire range.
* Automatic endpoint function freezes the stable measured value for easy reading and recording data.
* Setup menu lets user customized calibrations points, temperature units, automatic and manual hold function, auto off feature to meet personal preferences.
* Reset function allows user to returns all setting to the factory default values.
* Conductivity Range 0.1us/cm to 500mS/cm (auto ranging).
* Supplied with probe, holder.
Cat No. - KMS-535
Range - 0.1 us/cm to 500mS/cm
Accuracy - +/-1% F.S.
Dimensions - 180x180x65 mm
Temperature Compensations - 0~100 degree C, 32-212 degree F, Manual or automatic
Display - LCD Display
Power Requirement - AC adapter, 220V AC/50Hz
Normalization Temperature - 25 degree Celsius
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.