1. Bench top Hotplate for the use of heating chemicals in the laboratory.
2. Its Stirring volume range of 0-2000 ml.
3. It Stirring speed of 0-1250 rpm.
4. The top plate is made of stainless steel.
5. Timer range is up to about 999 minutes.
6. Input power is compatible with input requirements (220-240 V, 50/60 Hz)
7. The maximum heating temperature is between 120 degree Celsius and 300 degree Celsius or high enough to reach meeting or boiling point of most chemicals.
8. Temperature Accuracy +1 degree Celsius (<100 degree Celsius), +3 degree Celsius (> 100 degree Celsius).
9. Dimensions of the stirring bar allows for distance viewing.
10. It has adjustable heating temperature, stirring times and stirring speed.
11. It display shows timer, temperature running status indicator preferably on an LCD or LED screen and allow for distance viewing.
12. It hold automatic setting temperature through incidental probe.
13. It has 1 point or better calibration for improvement measurement accuracy for temperature.