|Home||» Products||» Laboratory Goods||» Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometer|
1. The sample capillary position is adjustable in order to get maximum ion signal for different samples.
2. Patented heating technology and nebulizer gas technology help increase vaporization efficiency which reduce background noise and increase sensitivity.
3. Folder-line shape gas exit in ion source helps vacuum nozzle clean and reduce contamination effects. That is also very helpful to maximum ion transfer efficiency so that we can get maximum sensitivity.
1. Full scan mode could be used to find and quantitatively analyse target molecule in your samples. Selected ion Monitoring mode (SIM Mode) could be used to Quantitatively analyse your target molecule.
2. SIM mode is often used to analyzer low ionization efficiency samples since its higher detection ability. In the mean while, Full scan mode is often used to analyzer high concentration or high ion efficiency or high ion efficiency unknown samples.
3. The Multi-channels acquisitions function of LC-MC 1000 enable to analyze more compounds in one samples. During analysis positive or negative ionization mode, selective ion monitoring (SIM) and full scan area mode for choice. Or all used during one position, which greatly improve analysis speed and working efficiency.
1. Quick switch between positive or negative ionization modes minimizes effect on chromatography spectra during the switch. For compound, which can be ionized in both modes ((positive/negative), positive spectrum and negative spectrum is one can make results more resalable.
1. in source collision induced dissociation (CID) function with fragment structure information, facilitate themass spectrogram analysis of target compounds.
Powerful LCMS chemical workstation software (chem analyst) simplifies all operations procedures from tuning to method set, sampling is quantitative and quantitative data analysis. Advanced networking functions enables you to remote control instrument and view test results.
Mass Range - m/z 10-1500 amu
Resolution - unit resolution (FWHM<0.7 amu)
Mass Accuracy - +- 0.20 amu (in the mass calibration range of scan mode)
Mass axis stability - +- 0.2 amu/12 (under constant temp. of +-2 degree Celsius
Scanning Range - Standard mode 1000 amu/s, fast scan mode 10000 amu/s
SIM signal to noise ratio - ESI, 200 ul/min, SIM
Positive ion mode - 10pg reserpine, S/N>50:1 (RMS)
Positive ion mode - 10pg chloramphenical , S/N>20:1 (RMS)
Peak area Repeatability - RSD<4.6%
Retention time repeatability - RSD<1.5%
Single quadruple type LC-MS is widely applied in industries like pharmaceuticals, Industries, Environment Monitoring, Food safety and chemical industries etc.