|Home||» Products||» Laboratory Goods||» Teaching Light Microscope|
2. Our motor drive objective, nose piece/ stage can be coarse and fine contents X-direction / Y-direction / Z-direction. Adoption of progressive Technological digital dimmer, which divided the brightness of LED/ Halogen lamp into 100 step.
3. IR beam and image focus mechanism works together to focus automatically after each XY stage movements.
4. Megapixels camera systems, USB 3.0 plugs and play; real-time preview is up to 30 frames/sec.
5. Built in dynamic focusing system, auto focus without computer.
6. High precision positioning leading screw stage quickly receiving the clearest image by auto-focus. Auto-slice scanning, recognizing are controlled by the computer.
7. Network control system for medical diagnosis, pathological analysis and real time teaching etc.
8. LED/Halogen Lamp 24 V/100 W.
9. 1 D to 2 D Burked recolonization.
10. Operating Modes
Microscope Mode - Allow to user to choose the slides for live review from virtual slide tray.
Scanner Mode - Allows automated multiple Z plan scanning of up to 4 slides by auto -tissue Detection or By pre-defined scan area.
Seidentopf Trinocular Head Inclined at 30 degree, interpupillary 48-75 mm
Extra wide field eyepiece EW 10x /22 mm, eyepiece tube dia 30 mm.
Slide carrier accommodate 1 to 4 standard Microscopes slides.
Backward Quintuple Nosepiece
Motorized control and manual control to change objectives.
Infinity Plan Objective 2.5x
Infinity Plan Objective 10x,
Infinity Plan Objective 20x,
Infinity Plan Objective 40x.
Infinity Optical System.
Swing condenser N.A. 0.95/0.25.
Green, blue, Ground Glass.
Coaxial Coarse and Fine adjustment.
Motorized control built in Dynamic Focusing System, Auto focus W/O Computer.
The XY Stage automation is accommodate 4 standard microscope slides on the slide carrier and controlled via mouse.
Motor Controlled / mouse high precision mechanical focus. Resolution 0.2 um
External illumination, Asperical Collector, White light LED illumination / Halogen lamp 24 V 100 W.
Dell/HP/Lenovo/Acer/Samsung/LG/Other Branded Computer system with core i5 Processor, 4 GB DDR4 RAM, 500 GB or 1 TB HDD, 23" LED Monitor for image analyzing the image, Window 10 operating system. Image overview 0.45X.
Motorized control Box with LCD screen and touch pad, Control working stage movement, focusing knob up/down and objective exchange.
High Resolution digital camera with USB 3.0 output, can show image on computer screen clearly.
Pixel size - 2.2 x 2.2 um
Resolution - At 0.45 x = 12 um/pixel
Pixel size - 5.5 x 5.5 um
Resolution - at 2.5 x = 2.2 um/pixel
At 10 x = 0.55 um/pixel
At 20 x = 0.275 um/pixel
Pixel Size - 5.2 um * 5.2 um
Maximum frame rate - 1280 x 1024 15 f/s, 1024 x 960 20 f/s, 600 x 480 30 f/s, 352 x 288 30 f/s, 320 x 240 30 f/s, 176 x 144 30 f/s, 160 x 120 30 f/s
Responsivity - 1.8 v @ 550 um/lux/s.
Exposure - Manual or auto exposure, time adjustable (1-500 ms).
SNR - >45 dB
Image analysis software features like linear measurement, time lapse, image processing, snap/movie acquisition, line profile, gallery view, annotations, data exports and statistics, multi dimensional imaging processing.
Background subtraction, contrast enhancement, Boolean math, ADD, OR, XOR etc.
Zoom in/Zoom out, rotation 90 degree, 180 degree, 270 degree horizontal flip/vertical flip, Redo/Undo, Intensity histogram.
Line measurement for Distance, Length, Width, Perimeter, Angle, Three point Radius, Area by enclosed line controlled by four arrow keys available on keyboard arrows with zoomed preview.
Cut/Copy/Paste, selected copy by free hand AOL. Resize, Crop/Duplicate/restore, conversion to other format like BMP, JPG, TIF, Annotation like, free hand drawing, straight line, square circle, arrow, text, highlighter etc. pointer, eraser.
1. USB 3.0 System
2. Control Box for teaching light Microscope.
3. 25-PIN Control Port Line.
4. Teaching light Microscope control Box
5. USB DOG
6. 9 Pin control port Line
7. 9 Pin serial port Line