A top loading electrically heated sterilizer under saturated steam of adjustable pressure of 10 to 20 psi. Double walled construction with boiler and steam jacket made of thick stainless steel and gap is filled with high grade glass wool to bring the temperature loss to a minimal level. The out chamber is made out of thick stainless steel. The lid is made of thick stainless steel plate (joint less) and can be sealed by a joint less neoprene rubber gasket by wing nuts through hinged bolts by engaging slotted lugs on rim of the cover. Provided with wing nut (brass nut) dial pressure gauge, air/steam release cock, water level indicator, spring loaded safety valve adjustable to any required point from 10 to 20 psi with accuracy +3 psi. A drain cock has also been provided. a double safety valve has also been provided along with inlet. supplied complete in stainless steel and stainless steel dressing bins & low water cut of device.
* Double wall construction with boiler & steam jacket made of thick stainless steel.
* The outer chamber is made of thick stainless steel.
* The lid is made of thick stainless steel plate.
* Low water protection and pressure cut off facility. pressure range, air/steam release cock.
* Max pressure 10 psi/1.5 bar, max temperature 135 degree Celsius.
* Automatic with stable microprocessor for full automatic cycle operation.
* Slide door lock mechanism.
* Electric 240V, 50/60Hz, Single phase
Model - KMS-541
Size - 450 x 600 mm
Capacity - 100 Liters
Material - Stainless steel (inner and outer chamber)
Temperature - 240V, 50/60 Hz
Load - 5 KW
Baskets - 3 (1 Large and 2 Small)